Private MentoringTeacher Mentoring, Support and CPD Training
With over 18 years of teaching experience, I have taught and mentored hundreds of new as well as established teachers.
I can offer mentoring as a private one to one service or you may prefer to share the time and cost with another colleague or in your own small personal group (maximum six people). Theses sessions will take place in my fully equipped Log Cabin Studio, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes and cost £50 per hour, please contact me to book and discuss further. You may choose any topics of your choice, I’ve given some examples below. Please contact me to discuss further.
Learn how to teach with refinement and confidence in your unique presence as a yoga teacher so that your students feel nurtured both from their physical and spiritual yoga practice.
Topics can be absolutely anything that you feel is relevant for your own unique yoga journey in order to help you understand your own strengths and weaknesses as a yoga teacher, and in order to grow and build your business.
- Developing a Home Practice
- How to blend Anatomy and Alignment in to classes whilst teaching.
- Theming – How to select a Philosophical theme and cleverly weave it into your class.
- Pranayama Teaching Techniques
- Meditation Teaching Techniques
- Advanced Asana Practice and how to teach it.
- Adjustments – Hands on and Verbal
- Use of Props in your classes.
- Expand your Creativity/ Sequencing intuitively.
- Teaching private One to One clients
- Teaching and Organising Workshops
- Injury – Rehabilitation and Prevention
- A Therapeutic approach and Restorative Yoga
- Writing News Letters/ Writing Blogs/ Promotion/ Creating your own Web-site
- Teaching and Organising Retreats.
- Goals/ Career Developmental Strategies/Challenges
And I am open to any other topics or ideas that you may have in mind!
Call or email to discuss further