RBBR Yoga Retreat terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
1) No contract shall exist until the signed booking form together with the appropriate deposit or the full amount of the booking is made within 6 weeks of the departure date and a confirmation invoice has been issued. Persons making payments without completing the booking form will be bound by RBBR Yoga Retreats booking conditions. Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person signing the booking form having authorisation from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract.
2) Full payment of the balance due must be made by the date specified on the signed booking form or we reserve the right to cancel the arrangements made on your behalf and charge the applicable cancellation charges. Whilst we would wish to treat cancellation sympathetically our spaces are limited. Cancellation of your holiday, for whatever reason, should be notified to RBBR Yoga Retreats in writing. From registration to 90 days before date of departure
The deposit paid is strictly non-refundable. Cancellation prior to 90 days before the date of your departure; Your refund will be calculated by taking the amount total amount you have paid, less your non-refundable deposit, less any bank/payment charges that RBBR Yoga Retreats have incurred, less an administration fee of 10% of the price of the holiday/retreat or £20, which ever is the greater. Cancellation 90 days or less before the date of departure there will be NO refund unless we are able to transfer your booking to another participant, in which case your refund will be calculated by taking the amount total amount you have paid, less your non-refundable deposit, less any bank/payment charges that RBBR Yoga Retreats have incurred, less an administration fee of 10% of the price of the holiday/retreat or £20, which ever is the greater. If payment of the balance is not received by the due dates stated on your booking confirmation RBBR Yoga Retreats have the right to cancel the reservation retain the deposit and transfer your place on the Holiday/Retreat to another person at their discretion.
3) In order to participate in all of our international yoga holidays/retreats and UK holidays/retreats, all clients must have up to date, adequate travel insurance.
4) Prices for the following season are set on January 1st, if you have booked prior to this date and the price rises, you will be liable for any difference in price unless the venue holder is willing to hold the previous price for those making early reservations.
5) Accommodation will usually be in twin bedded rooms, Double rooms where available for couples and where stated single rooms. Rooms are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Your room type must be confirmed on your booking confirmation for it to be guaranteed.
6) At the time of going to press any holidays/retreats listed had been confirmed by the respective yoga teachers. If, for any reason at all, a holiday/retreat instructor becomes unavailable on overseas/UK holiday/retreat we shall do our utmost to replace them with an instructor of similar qualities. Wherever possible you will be advised in advance of any alterations. Similarly, the alteration of some amenities or holiday/retreat content might take place due to maintenance work, mechanical faults, weather conditions, sickness or other situations outside our control.
7) We do not accept any liability for: cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations or other events beyond our control; Participants with medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday. Loss of or damage to, personal property of participants.
8) Price alterations due to currency alterations – we will absorb the first 2%, after this there may be a surcharge. After you’ve made a confirmed booking for a Holiday/retreat, there are limited circumstances in which the price of that Holiday can increase.
a. The price can increase if the supplier (hotelier, yoga venue) changes their prices, or because of a change in exchange rates.
b. In the case of holiday/retreat: there will be no change to the price within 30 days of your scheduled UK departure date, but we can increase the price of your Holiday at any time up to 30 days before the departure date if we need to do so because there has been a change in the cost of providing your Holiday that’s outside of our control, such as the exchange rates . We’ll absorb the first 2% of any necessary price increase, but if the increase in your Holiday price (excluding any insurance premiums and amendment charges you’ve paid for) is more than 2%, you’ll have to pay the amount that exceeds 2%.
9) If you have had any major physical or emotional illness within the past 5 years, or are under medical or psychiatric supervision, you must notify us of the details at the time of booking and, where appropriate, enclose a doctor's certificate of fitness to travel. Persons attending yoga holiday/retreat do so at their own risk. If in any doubt as to the suitability of a holiday/retreat with regard to your particular experience or abilities, please communicate in writing before booking. Non-disclosure of relevant information can invalidate your insurance and cancel our contractual obligation to you.
10) Complaints: In the event of a complaint arising, which cannot be resolved on the spot, you, the client, must immediately contact us, either by telephone or email and we will attempt to resolve it for you immediately. RBBR Yoga Retreats will always make every attempt to solve the problem at the time of the complaint in order that any disruption to the enjoyment of your holiday is minimal. We regret that we cannot accept liability in relation to any complaint, which is not notified to us entirely in accordance with this clause. RBBR Yoga Retreats will always assist you with justifiable complaints provided they have been notified of the problem when it arises.
11) MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS: for group airport taxi collections we may give these to other members in your taxi group so you can contact each other on arrival. Please notify us in advance if you would prefer that we do not do this