Brigitte has been an established yoga teacher for 18 years. She is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals, which is the highest accolade in professional yoga teaching.
She is always evolving her teachings and is particularly recognised for her in-depth anatomy and biomechanical knowledge. Her expertise lies in correcting mis-alignments within the outer physical body, as well as yoga practices that promote therapeutic healing for the inner subtle body.
She is also known for her love of fluid creative vinyasa flow, her unique playlists, her inspiring writings, her philosophy on life and her ‘keeping it real’ wisdom. Brigitte’s authenticity, natural warmth, playfulness and heartfelt approach radiate through in to her teachings.
Her mission is to encourage students to not only open up their bodies, but also their minds, so that they may discover new levels of healing, opportunity, possibility, creativity, transformation and adventure in order to live the most amazing life possible.
Brigitte teaches weekly classes and private’s in the UK, as well as vocational yoga teacher training courses and mentoring for yoga teachers. She also teaches both specialised workshops and yoga retreats nationally and internationally.
Accredited Yoga Teacher with:
- Yoga Alliance Professionals – Registered Senior Yoga Teacher – This is the highest accolade in professional yoga teaching. This accreditation approves a teacher to teach both workshops and vocational teacher training courses, as well as the teaching of Foundation Teacher Training courses.
- The British Wheel of yoga – 500 hours
- Anusara Yoga – Over 600 study hours (License with Anusara Inc resigned in 2012)
- Yoga for Healing and Therapeutics – 600 study hours
- Satya Sensory awareness – somatic yoga 300 study hours – Tias Little
- Restorative Yoga 80 study hours with Judith Lasater Ph.D
- Yin Yoga – 50 study hours Norman Blair
- International Yoga Alliance
- Sunpower Yoga UK, Levels One and Two 400 study hours
- The Register Of Exercise Professionals Level 3
- Member Of International Yoga Federation ‘Yoga Sports