The Peaks Retreat
A rural weekend retreat with nourishing and deeply healing yoga practices.
Friday 8th November – Sunday 10th November – 2019
This will be a very relaxing rural weekend retreat, with deeply nourishing and calming yoga practices that will offer you an experience free from anxiety and stress. Here you will have the time and support to practice true self care.
How long has it been since you allowed yourself time to switch off?
A restorative yoga retreat is all about giving yourself time, allowing yourself time to really slow down, time to exhale, time to recharge your batteries and time to heal
At this venue, you will experience the many different valleys of the Peak District as well as huge open skies in surroundings that invite space, warmth, comfort and reflection as well as warm friendly fireside chats. You will also practice therapeutic and restorative yoga practices with two very experienced yoga teachers; Rosemary Booker and Brigitte Riley
Situated in a stunning rural location close to Bakewell, this brand-new luxury retreat centre has been built to an exceptionally high standard. The rustic as well as contemporary building provides a unique location for our yoga group to enjoy the beauty of the Peak District National Park as well as the perfect antidote to wellness, nourishment, inspiration, relaxation, freedom and profound healing from the inside out. .
Our gorgeous venue has 11 beautifully appointed ensuite rooms and a huge open plan lounge dining room with breathtaking countryside views across the Hope Valley.
You can expect to;
- Meet and chat with like-minded friends.
- Delve deeply in to carefully planned restorative and nourishing yoga practices throughout the long weekend.
- Experience luxurious, contemporary and comfortable accommodation.
- Indulge in delicious and wholesomely healthy plant based meals made with seasonal produce as well as afternoon tea. prepared by our very own uniquely artistic, talented and creative chefs.
- Curl up, chill out, reflect and relax in the huge open plan lounge with its comfy sofas, board games and open fires
- Join us on a planned walk and explore the stunning scenic countryside of the Peaks (optional).
- Unwind, slow down, turn inwards, tune in and embrace divine nature.
For more information and booking options…