‘Disconnect to Reconnect’ – Spring Yoga Retreat – Norfolk
Friday 27th March – Sunday 29th March – 2020
This will be our 5th visit back to this beautiful retreat centre to celebrate the arrival of Spring. Here you will experience bright open skies and the rural countryside of Norfolk, in surroundings that invite space and reflection. This venue in rural Norfolk really is the most perfect antidote to wellness, nourishment, inspiration, relaxation, freedom and profound healing from the inside out. This retreat centre is an absolute haven, here you will experience breath-taking views, acres of floating water meadows, ancient trees, lakes and formal gardens for you to explore at your leisure. These surroundings invite space and reflection, you will easily be encouraged to let go of your daily life and deeply connect back to nature and the feeling of yourself and perhaps you will feel empowered to make new personal intentions. Our gorgeous venue is formed of luxury en-suite bedrooms built around a central courtyard, in an expanse of countryside. These old barns have been converted maintaining the original beams, lime and flint walls and the design has been modeled on big open spaces offering a blend of both traditional and contemporary. Handmade furniture and under-floor heating in the bedrooms and yoga studio are fired by the biomass boiler burning local, environmentally-managed wood chip. Roof-top solar panels ensure the whole site is run almost 100% on renewable energy. You can expect to;
- Meet and chat with like-minded friends.
- Delve deeply in to carefully planned yoga practices throughout the weekend.
- Experience luxurious, contemporary and comfortable accommodation.
- Indulge in delicious and wholesomely healthy plant based meals as well as afternoon tea. prepared by our very own wonderful chefs.
- Curl up, chill out, reflect and relax in the conservatory or huge open plan lounge/dining area with its comfy sofas.
- Walk and explore the estate or head down to Holkham beach (30 mins drive) with its miles of golden sands
For more info;